Serving Waco, TX & The Surrounding Areas
Established In 2001
In Waco, TX
- We install sprinkler systems according to the TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality) standards and comply with all the laws and regulations required by the state of Texas.
- We take water use in Texas SERIOUSLY.
- Focused attention to detail and planning! We plan and measure each head before we even start digging.
- We use the best of materials from various manufacturers. If it’s the best, we use it. Nothing sub-par gets installed on your property. Better materials = better system.
- On-site owner supervision -> No dealing with a middle-man.
- We design using complete head-to-head coverage. This means we use more heads to ensure a uniform distribution of water. NO DRY SPOTS!
- HYDROZONES-> We zone our sprinklers in groupings of plant materials with similar water requirements and exposures. Most efficient water use possible.
- We install our pipe deep: Our PVC pipe is installed at least 10-12” below grade (most companies install at a depth of 6-8”)
- Automatic systems
- Commercial sprinkler systems
- Residential sprinkler systems
- Drip sprinkler systems